XIKAR 5ct Crypsis Camo Travel Humidor
Selecting the right XIKAR travel humidor for your cigars is very important. XIKAR makes six (6) different sizes of travel humidors for the right occasion. The travel humidor case size, number of cigars and temperature will determine how you maintain the RH and how often to recharge the humidifier. Note: Cigars stored in your travel humidor should already be stabilized to the perfect humidity if they came from your personal humidor or cigar shop. To maintain the proper humidity in your travel humidor, use a few drops of XIKAR PG Solution and fully charge the humidification unit. For different temperatures and extended storage, it may be advisable to recharge the humidification unit as needed, but this will depend on number of cigars, humidity, temperature and cigar freshness. The foam cradle will keep your cigars nestled properly inside the case at all times. Remember to close your travel humidor so that it remains airtight when not in use. Keeping the humidor airtight will help maintain the humidity and preserve your cigars longer.
Opening Tip: Squeeze the closed case tight near one latch and then flip the latch. Do the same for the other side. Squeezing near the latches pushes air out making it easier to open if the air pressure has changed.
- Airtight... Watertight... Crushproof
- Super-strong ABS Molded Plastic Construction
- Silicone Seal is Airtight and Watertight
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Latch Hinges
- Molded Lock Ring for Addition of Extra Security
- High Density Urethane Foam Cradles and Protects Your Cigars
- Foam Humidifier Included, Foam Humidifier with magnet attachment on 18-24ct, 30-50 & 50-80ct
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee
- Locking Clasp
- Made in the USA.